Friday, January 21, 2005

Happy Friday!

Finally...finals are over. They weren’t as bad as I thought, and even Doc Smoot had a fairly easy test. Last Saturday my sister got married, she is now Louise Fitch. When they have a kid, I'm going to try to get them to name it Abercrombie (get it: Abercrombie Fitch!....I have way too much time on my hands). There is the pic on the post below and I'll get some up on their webiste by next week.

In a few hours, I'm off to Van Nuys to get an MRI of my shoulder. From there, I'm going to stay at my sister's place and head up to visit some relatives in the morning.

Click here and fill this out!
It will help get some decent tech programming on TV in the US. CFH is a really cool show that's only in Canada, and it would be awesome to see it down here.

Happy birthday Tani, and happy (very) late birthday Aaron.
Gmail invites available just email me at clarkcrane@gmail.com
I'll update later, and have a happy Friday!

No comments: