Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Back to School

It's back to school...spring break is over :(

I got back from Colorado last Saturday after staying overnight with Andi and Karl in Vegas. It was a lot of fun. Although here was no skiing, we went on a few mountainous bike rides, snow shoeing, and relaxed a lot. It was a nice Colorado getaway.

Before break I did my first full partition and install of Mandrake Linux 10.1 on my main notebook. I have it set up as a duel boot, so I can boot Linux or XP. Its pretty cool; I've messed around with Linux on my sister's old computer and some live-cd versions on this one, but this is my first duel boot, and it's running great!

PC magazine had there annual "100 best undiscovered sites" issue this month. My favorite new find is www.boreme.com. It will keep you entertained for hours.

There was an awesome finish to yesterday's Dodger game. Bottom of the 9th, 2 out with bases load and Bradley hits a single. It was bobbled by Giant left fielder Jason Ellison and brought in three runs to win the LA home opener.

Thats it for now...stay tuned for more.


No comments: