Sunday, November 27, 2005

Black Friday

By far, one of my most favorite days of the year. This year was awesome. Karl and I got up at a quarter to four in the morning and waited in line at Best Buy for an hour. It was definitely worth the early morning wait; we both came out with a Sandisk Mp3 player and an external 160gig hard drive, together coming out to under $120. Pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Thanksgiving break was great...although I wouldn't complain it were just a wee bit longer. Hey...only 3 weeks until Christmas (oh...excuse me..."winter") break. You always know how a few days off are going to be by the first few hours. Tuesday afternoon I had a camera stuck up my nose and down my throat (laryngoscopy...always so fun), so you could tell it was gonna be a good one. My entire Mom's side of the family was here, plus my sisters and the guys that usually tag along with them. We had a good time, and it was a lot of fun.

The great mystery of why ketchup first will not come out, and then gushes out may be on the road to being solved. A very interesting read and examination of people with way too much time on their hands (sorta like me).

Welp, only 27 shopping days until Christmas...I better get to work.

No comments: