Saturday, September 11, 2004

Another Day, Another Host...

Clarkville has a new host (again). I’ve gone through four in the past two days. It’s amazing how much you have to search and fight to find a decent free host that fits your needs. My new favorite is FR&T hosting (Click on “Free Trials” to sign up for a free account. It makes no sense, but trust me, it works). I know- it’s a really stupid name, but from what I hear, they are a really good host (of course that’s what I heard about the past three, so we’ll see). If you don’t like FR&T and still want a free host, check out this site. It has some pretty good reviews on free web hosts.
Clarkville has been updated and is up and running perfectly (I hope).

Last night was marching band’s first [attempt at a] field show. Let’s just say that there is room for improvement.

If anybody wants a Gmail invite, let me know. I have a few left, and feel the need to be nice and get rid of them.

That’s about it for now. I’ll update later.

I really need to find a new closing line.

No comments: