Friday, October 08, 2004

Good to be in DC!

Check it out...It's the new Jibjab Election 2004 parody. Not quite as funny as This Land, but still, a pretty good follow-up.

The Debates just finished. Intesting debate...It'll take me a while to get a good opinion formed, but I can tell you for sure that I'm on a No-Carb diet:
No Cheney Ashcroft Rumsfeld Bush.

There are a few Gmail invites left (stupid Gmail keeps giving me more), just drop me an email if you want one.

LCLC Prodctions is still accepting donations, see eailer post.

Band goes on their first field show competition tomarow...that should be interesting.

Dodgers need some help. They better win at home tomarow, or else...well, lets not go there.

Welp, thats it for now...ttyl, or mabye ttml (talk to myslef later) fits better.

No comments: