Friday, February 25, 2005

Birthdays and Star Wars

Happy Friday everybody, and sorry for not posting for a while.

My birthday was the 22nd for those of you who didn't see me carrying around the giant Napoleon Dynamite poster that said "Happy Birthday!" on it from Louis. He never lets you down.
I raked in a nice pile of cash and Best Buy gift cards, not to mention the 200 or so Jolly Ranchers, so I'm set for a while.

My Dad's birthday was the 15th, my grandmas the 23rd, and my uncles the 21st so happy late b-day to them, too (sorry if I missed anyone). Yes, we are a February family.

Some Star Wars Episode III pictures were leaked a few days ago (either that or someone has a lot of photoshop talent). Heres the link, they look like some pretty heavy spoilers, so you might not want to check it out.

For some odd reason, I have about 50 gmail invites so if you want one, drop me an email: clarkcrane@gmail.com


Welp, I'm out to blow some birthday money on an atomic watch, I'll update later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://hxhpecxo.com/atou/xplo.html | http://bmojyvfs.com/zibc/moej.html