Sunday, March 06, 2005

Marathon XX

The twentieth LA Marathon was today. My sister and brother in law ran it. They completed the 26.2 miles in 3 hours and 38 minutes, good enough to qualify my sister for Boston.

Not much new exciting this past week. We went to band festival at Littlerock HS and pulled a superior in performance and an excellent in sight reading. Casey, Louis and I are doing an ensemble thing for solo/ensamble on Saturday. We're at 4:20 if you want to hear how bad we are. Btw, if you do come, it would be really handy if you could bring a pic of Sean Connery (don't ask).

I get to see my shoulder doc tomorrow. If Willie permits, I'll be back skiing soon.

And finally with our link of the week, provided by Karl, we have one of David Letterman's top ten lists with special guest Napoleon Dynamite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, how do you misspell "solo/emsemble" that badly? Amusable? WTQ?

Clark said...

wow, I butchered that one up pretty bad. lol