Tuesday, March 22, 2005

More Rain

And we are once again plagued with rain. I don’t know about you, but I kind of like it for the first day or so, after that it gets kind of old.

I got contacts last week, and personally I hate them. I'm pretty ashamed to show myself in front of the geek community. I do have to admit, they are a bit easier. You just pop them in and forget them, but alas I'm still a bit ashamed to call myself a geek.

Spring break in one and a half weeks...I'm counting down. Can't wait to get up to Colorado and see the cabin again.

Happy birthday to my sisters and mom. Andi and Weeze are on the 24th and my mom’s is on the 28th.

Hi to Andi and Karl (my sis and bro in law) in Europe. It’s cool to hear your having a good time...I'm jealous!

Welp, that’s about it...I'll update someday in the future.

No comments: