Sunday, March 13, 2005

CP's and Atomic Watches

Yesterday (sat) was solo/ensemble at qhhs. I guess I nailed my solo and was able to pull a CP (command performance...a superior where you get to come back and play again), and our ensemble got a superior. So, it was a pretty good day for me. Julian got a superior on his solo, even though he thought he jacked it up pretty bad. Tani got stuck with a stupid judge and got an excellent when she obviously deserved a superior. But it was still a fun day.

Saturday morning I emptied my wallet and finally got an atomic watch. This thing will do anything. Check out the features, its awesome.

Last Monday I had my shoulder appointment, and learned that I dislocated my sternoclavicular joint (whatever that means) and there's nothing we can do about it. So, either this thing heals up or I'm stuck with a popping clavicle for life. It sucks.

First duel core, and now quad core Macs??? What’s next?

Link of the week- You know when you should disconnect when...

Until next week-

`C

No comments: