Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm Still Alive...

Sorry folks, I didn't die. The starvation almost took me, but I survived the vegetarian diet. I just got back from a week at the Wildwood Music Institute thing. It was a lot of fun; I got to play in a bunch of ensembles, a woodwind quintet, and an orchestra among many other things (try 8 hours of playing each day). It was especially nice to be with others who were serious when playing, but geekishly dorky like me when they're not. It was a really cool experience, and I'm looking forward to going again. If I ever get around to it, I might post some mp3's.

Back here in reality, there's not much going on. LCLC Productions is announcing Re-Revolution coming soon. More details to come when we figure them out.

Just in case you were worried about the slowing of the earth's rotation, have no fear because an extra second will be added to 2005 to accommodate for that. I can just see the y2k mess starting all over again...

Depressed because there's not more Star Wars? Don't worry, not one, but two, Star Wars TV spin-offs are on the way.

This is the coolest pop-up you'll ever see. I'm still trying to figure how they made the window resize. You might have to do it in IE, and make sure you enable pop-ups temporarily if you have SP2 installed.

That's it for now...more shall come as soon as I'm bored enough to feel obligated to update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Clark said...

Awesome! I'm actually getting spammed!