Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm Street Legal

Well, folks, it's happened. I passed the written DMV test. I have a learner's permit. I can legally operate a motor vehicle (under supervision). If that's not a scary thought, I don't know what is.

The test had 46 questions, and you can miss up to 8. I was shooting for a perfect score (just to annoy everybody), but missed two. Darn those freeway exit lanes and marked extended cargo regulations.

I go for my first behind the wheel training thing on Sunday. Quite frankly, I'm dreading it.

A big happy birthday is in order for one of my best friends:
Google is 7 years old!!!
If Google were a person, they would have started elementary school late last summer (around August 19), and today would have just finished the first grade. Awesome indeed.

No comments: