Sunday, May 25, 2008

Countdown

  • 1 more regular day of school
  • 5 days until graduation
  • 9 days until Italy
  • 20 days until World Juggling Day
  • 29 days until summer school
  • 105 days until CLU starts

So the past few weeks have been pretty busy. The weeks of the 4th and the 11th were basically weeks of mass studying and mass testing. I took 4 AP tests (Government, Calculus, Literature, and Biology), and needless to say they weren't all that fun or easy, but I'm hoping I did pretty well. The week of the 18th should be better known as the week of music. I had the MTAC gig (my last HS performance of the Copland), AVC's marathon concert, and my last concert with QH band. All went well and it took my chops a while to recover. It's a little sad to see this musical era end, but I try to look at it as the beginning of a new one.

Last Friday my dad, Josh, and his dad went down to see the Dodgers and the Cardinals. It was a pretty good game until it started pouring rain and was delayed in the bottom of the 9th inning. Needless to say, we left pretty soaked. Despite the fact they lost it was still a fun time.

Happy belated 1st birthday to Luke!

In sort of a sick twist of Surviver, a Florida kindergarten teacher let students in the class go around and say what they didn't like about a specific student and proceed to vote him out of the class. Sounds legal to me.

Canadian officials are puzzled as to why the fourth human foot in eight months washed up onto a beach yesterday. That's just a tad gruesome.

They say where you sit in class can tell a lot about you. From my experience I'd say this graphic is surprisingly very accurate.

That's about it for now, have a wonderful three day weekend.

1 comment:

Stutelberg Family said...

Sounds like you are ready to get the summer started...not that you are counting! Happy graduation! You are awesome!