Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wall Street Got Drunk

While sipping on mineral water this afternoon it occurred to me I hadn't updated in a while. So here I am. I'm trying to come up with the new and exciting developments in my life the past couple weeks but am drawing a blank. Gotta love Summer.

I finished my EMT class last week. The skills testing and final went well and I'm pretty pleased with having learned so much in only 6 weeks. I take my National Registry exam tomorrow in Pasadena so I'm pretty nervous/excited for that. If I pass I'll be certified and can apply for licensure in LA Country (or wherever else).

I surprised myself and began packing today...3 days before we leave. That's a pretty amazing thing. I'm getting really stoked for the trip...should be awesome.

Looking at the title of this post, the first name that probably comes to mind is our wonderful Comedian in Chief, Mr. Bush. He didn't fail to disappoint.

The parents of nine year old Talula Does the Hula From Hawaii (that's her name) have lost custody, well, for naming her that. Friends called her "K." There are lots of weird people in the world.

That's it for now...I need to study.

No comments: