Sunday, May 22, 2005

20 Days to Go

Another Sunday afternoon with nothing to do but dread the coming Monday. This week won't be to bad; Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we get out early. But there's still 20 more days of School left.

Star Wars Episode III came out Thursday at midnight. I haven't seen it yet, I'm probably going to wait a week or two for the hype to die down. After all, I'm not a huge fan. My bro in law, Karl saw it at midnight on DLP in Vegas, and Louis took part of Thrusday off to see it. Casey had front row seats down in LA on Friday.

I'm still on an Mp3 player hunt. I think I've actually decided which one I'm going to get: the iriver H320. I'm just waiting for a good deal, or ebay to come along.

This is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. It's a personalized Google homepage, you have to try it out (if you need a gmail invite, just let me know).

Yahoo has started offering unlimited Mp3 downloads for $5 a month. There are more freedoms than most services, but it is still a "rent" type thing. It 's a pretty good deal, I wonder how iTunes is going to react.

Ever feel confined by the limitations of web pages? Not here. You can finally get ultimate freedom.

That's all for now.

No comments: