Friday, May 06, 2005

Feliz Seis de Mayo

I'm a day late, but oh well. I finally have a spare moment (weekend) to actually sit down and write something. Today in Spanish we made salsa to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. It was really fun until my face and hands swelled up and turned red, not to mention the burning. I guess my skin has a little issue with jalapeƱos.

We got back from Vegas on Monday. It was a lot of fun. We did ok in the band stuff on Sat, and on Sunday and Monday we got a chance to check out the different hotels on the Strip. On Sunday night we went up the Stratosphere, an awesome view, and saw the show on Fremont Street. It was cool to see Andi and Karl there...as well as my whole family. It was a pretty awesome trip.

The Revenge of the Screen Savers (see last post) has changed their name to TWIT: thisWEEKinTECH. TWIT is a weekly tech (and other random stuff) podcast produced by the old Screen Savers. Check it out.

In case you’re interested, Pope Benedict XVI's six-year-old Volkswagen Golf sold on Ebay last Thursday. The winner spent about $305,000 for the Pope's old car.

That's it for now...enjoy the rest of you Seis de Mayo.

No comments: