Monday, May 30, 2005

The iRiver H10 (20GB)

Well, I finally did it. I bought the iRiver H10 20 gig. It wasn't the cheapest in the world, but I couldn't be happier so far. I can't wait for it to charge up so I can start using it. I've been wanting a good player for a long time, and I think I made the right choice.

Eailer today, I finally saw Star Wars Episode III. It was pretty awesome...execpt for the front row seats. We were in theater 11 (the biggest of course) and got there kind of late, so we got stuck with front and center. I think I need a few more Tylonol for my neck.

Last Moday, Systm debueted. It is basically a weekly 10 minute tech show for hardcore geeks. Check it out.

This is great. The CEO of Intel, the largets chip company for Windows basted PCs says he spends an hour a week cleaning up spyware on his home computer. He was quoted recomending Macs. lol. Forget the Mac thing people, just install Linux.

And I know you all dieing for the IM convo of the week:

(14:32:36) Crayola0***: But she goes up to hug me (in her USC shirt) and SHE'S SHORTER THAN JAMIE.
(14:33:03) Crayola0***: So I sez to myself, "Self, WTF goes on here?"

So there you have it...I'm off to mess with my new gadget.

No comments: