Sunday, June 05, 2005

Counting Down the Days...

Only 10 left to go. Wow, this year has gone really fast.
Not much new this week, just same old stuff.

I'm loving my new H10 20gig. I have about 1600 songs on it, for now. The feature set is really amazing; overall the player is great. I'd definitely recommend it to anybody.

Believe it or not, LCLC productions is still around, and there just might be some activity this is summer. Stay tuned.

I saw the first episode of Systm a few days ago, and needless to say, I was kind of amazed. It's actually really good; Kevin Rose did an excellent job.

Did you hear? Neil Armstrong wants his hair back. He's pretty POed at the barber who saved and sold it. I guess I would be too.

No good IM quotes this week, so desperate times call for Smarterchild:

(20:16:07) freqofnature1***: what do you think about bill gates?
(20:16:09) SmarterChild: I really don't like Bill Gates.
(20:16:17) freqofnature1***: why not?
(20:16:17) SmarterChild: Actually come to think of it, I can't think of too many reasons why not.

Yep, it twas a pretty boring week. Maybe next time.

No comments: