Tuesday, June 21, 2005

School's Out!

School finally let out on Friday. It was a real relief, but of course a little bittersweet at the same time. Finals weren't as bad as expected, and for The Smoot's sake, I'll try not to kill myself this summer.

Sorry for not posting in a while...I got pretty lazy. Last week piratically my whole family went down to the Dodgers-Twins game. My bro in law, Karl, is a big Twins fan, and his dad came out from Minnesota to go to the game. It was a lot of fun. The Dodgers won the series (or course), 2-1, winning Friday, stumbling on Saturday, and winning again on Sunday. Unfortunately at this point, that's the last game the Dodgers have won.

LCLC Productions is planning some activity this summer, so stay tuned to our new blog. Beware, it's still in beta.

I'll be sure to update more over the summer, and probably redo (or scrap) Clarkville (sorry for the ads). That's it for now.

No comments: