Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

The fear of long words.

How ironic is that???

Overall, last week was a pretty decent week. No complaints besides the usual (school, hw, etc). A good weekend, too. Andi and Karl came up, and Karl and I ran (almost) 11 miles on Saturday. Oh the wonderful feeling of sore legs and crunching hips. Then my other sister had a pumpkin carving thing last night, so that was fun.

Next week is the Santa Clarita half! I'm running with Karl, so that's why I'll be a walking corpse on next Monday. That is, if I'm walking.

Dodger owner Frank McCourt decided to dump the guy responsible for purging practically the whole team last year providing for this year's pathetic close. That's right folks, Paul DePodesta is gone. It's about time.

In the spirit of Halloween, check out the Pumpkin PC. Some guy had way too much time on his hands.

Check out the first laptop ever. I gotta get a hold of one of those.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.