Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wednesday's Wanderings

Time for a quick Wednesday update/break in the middle of conjugating 50 verbs (in three tenses each, folks) for Spanish. Argh. It would have been nice to know it was due tomorrow.

Band played at homecoming last Friday. It was pretty fun, minus playing "When you wish upon a star" 20 times at half-time. Of course I was as close as you could get to the court thing, so I'm in the background of all the stupid pictures. Joy. I also got to loan my clarinet to some guy named Clark who graduated in 02 so he could play with pep band...so that was cool.

Is there a video ipod coming soon? According to Engadget and a BBC slip there is. I think it's sort of stupid for Apple to come out with a video ipod while the regular ipods still so successful. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

If anybody watched Tuesday's "My Name is Earl", did you catch the easter egg? Too bad if you like me and don't have HDTV. It's pretty cool/funny. Check it out.

No comments: