Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Five Days Off!

Finally...a much needed break. I was actually able to sleep in until 7 today, so that was really nice. I think we're heading out tomorrow for Vegas to spend Thanksgiving at my uncle's, so that will be nice.

I just spent 4 hours this morning recording my audition cd for All State. It's nice to get that done with semi-early (unlike last year's day before thing). I think it sounds good now, but I'll probably listen to it later and end up redoing it on Sunday.

Other than that, life has been busy as usual. School's been good, band has been...bandish, and T of R is coming together nicely. Jon's surprise birthday party was at my place on Saturday, so between the people, food, and Karaoke, it was pretty cool/fun.

In case you're new to the planet, the Sony PS3 and Nintendo Wii were both released last week. Naturally there we're people in line a week before with riots occurring at Palmdale Wal-mart. Yes, we made CNN. It's wonderful to see what our community is nationally known for. William Warford had a column in the AV Press on Friday that puts this whole craze in prospective. I couldn't find it online, so I scanned it in. Pretty funny read.

Continuing on the theme of stupid people, here is what has to be the stupidest criminal in the world (or maybe just the unluckiest). Make sure you watch the whole thing, it's worth it.

This guy photoshoped a picture of his kid to look like famous people. Pretty funny yet sort of twisted. Poor kid. Don't get any ideas, Karl.

That's it for now...have a happy Turkey Day.

No comments: