Friday, August 06, 2004

Windows XP SP2: Coming to a PC Near You

After many delays, today Microsoft finally wrapped up development on a long-awaited security update to Windows XP, dubbed Service Pack 2 (SP2). You can read the full CNET News story here.

On Monday, I finally got my braces off (a year later than expected, but hey, they're off...I'm not complaining). It was pretty nice for the first 24 hours, but then they slapped some retainers on me and the joy wore off pretty fast.

I found this pretty entertaining and funny. It'll keep you busy for a while.

I updated the “Photo Gallery” on Clarkville. It now has thumbnails, which are probably helpful, and some new and updated pics. Also, you can get a seek peak of "Where's the Cream Filling?" with some exclusive snapshots.

Well, there's not much else to talk about, except for the fact that I'm extremely bored and there is nothing to talk about. When I find something, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: