Sunday, March 12, 2006

As Winter was Just Beginning...

Wait...wasn't that supposed to be 3 months ago?

I guess Phil got it right this year...this is one of the better storms to hit around here this late in the year. It was actually real snow. It actually snowed. How awesome is that?

A little edit on last Sunday's post-
Buffy is actually coming home this week. Tomorrow, to be exact. It'll be nice to actually be able to play for a change. I'm getting tired of this playing on plastic stuff. Its good I'm getting it back...Solo/Ensemble is next Sat, and I kinda need to start practicing.

Not too much else new in my world. I got new glasses/contacts, so I can actually see now. It's quite nice not being blind, to tell you the truth. I'm now up to 20/300, and getting worse by the minute.

Google hired some 15 year old kid as a manager just from reading his blog. Now, why can't that be me? Oh, I need to know JavaScript and AJAX...that's right.

In case you ever get the urge to search Pi for your phone number (or whatever) here you go. Another great timewaster. The string "916(my cell #)" was found at position 2,967,495 counting from the first digit after the decimal point. Just in case you happened to be wondering.

Well, that’s about it for now. I'll best be off to start my search for asteroid impacts on Google Earth.

No comments: