Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring Break

What a wild spring break I'm having:
I'm sitting here watching MSNBC, eating cookies, and recompiling my music library.
I need to get out more.

After three long months without a break, spring is finally here. I actually survived the final week which was sure enough full of tests and presentations. So, here I sit, enjoying my break doing absolutely nothing. Good times.

Tomorrow I'm heading off to Vegas to see Andi, Karl, and Matt. Matt is doing a lot better after a few problems over the weekend, but all should be good. There’s a few new pics up on my Flickr, for anybody interested.

This is pretty fun.
You chose 10 notes on a piano, and every time the software encounters the number of the note you picked going through pi, it will play a note on the piano corresponding to that number as it progresses though pi. Kind of confusing, but just try it.

Check out these Lego stadiums...pretty awesome.

In the future you won't have to choose which soda you want, it will all be programmable. At least that's this guy's idea. Pretty cool concept.

Finally, the classic Chinese takeout prank. It's been around for a while, but still funnier every time. Take a listen, if you haven’t heard it before.

That's about it. If I get bored enough, I'll update again soon.

No comments: