Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back to School

Well, we've been back to it for a week now, and I don't know about you, but I'm ready for summer. Too bad I'll have to wait about 9 months. For anybody curious I'm taking Anatomy/Physiology, Symphonic Band, AP English Lang & Comp, IB Math Methods, AP US History, and IB Music. I had the choice of IB Music or IB Physics for 6th period, and considering that sanity is a good trait to keep, I decided to go with Music.

Band played at the Jethawks last night. I thought we sounded sort of anemic, but apparently you couldn't hear us too well so what did come out was somewhat decent. I got to play tenor in pep band also, which was cool. We stayed the whole game (and saw Craig Counsell on a rehab assignment)...it was pretty fun.

Anybody going to see Snakes on a Plane? Whether or not its supposed to be a comedy (hopefully not...that would make it all the better) it looks to be pretty hilarious. Samuel L. Jackson...he's quite the "interesting" character. What's next...Elephants on a Bus? Bigfoot in Space? (My thanks to the Kemper for those).

Here's a cool slideshow of some well known "pictures that lie". They were actually unknowingly photoshoped and published. Interesting stuff.

TechTV is coming back? Apparently UndoTV sees a future as starting up new, organized tech programming. If it all falls into place, it should be pretty cool.

Here again is yet another example of when a liberal editing wiz gets bored. Check out Evil Bush's State of the Union. Pretty funny watch.

Question of the week:
What are Adam's Apples made of?
Just curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the adam's apple is made up of thyroid cartilage.