Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hart

Yesterday was the annual Hart Rampage. As always, it was really big and really cool. We didn't place (not that we were really expecting too), but the experience was still fun. We got back around 1 am...this morning. That wasn't real fun. We also had a football game on Friday which was Jr. High night, so that's always interesting. I got to lead a line of our future clarinets onto the 50 and they actually figured it out by the 3rd time which is pretty cool.

Other than that, its just been another one of those jam-packed week/weekends. Nothing overly new and exciting to report (well, I did set the curve on an anatomy test, but I won't brag...too much). After talking with India again today for a half hour, I finally settled my 2 month escapade at getting my new cell phone working somewhat the way it is supposed to. I don't even know why I have it. I hate phones.

We've all seen the videos of the people who have gotten the first question on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" wrong, but there's a new one out. As funny as it is, you have to feel bad for the guy. Yet again, you'd think he would at least know what a surge protector is, but apparently not.

In honor of our recent "fall back" time change, this has to be one of the coolest clocks you've seen. You can also download it and others as screensavers.

Here's a screenshot from ABC 7 news. Hmm, interesting...

This is a pretty funny/interesting story about one of those weird, daring people who like to be a pain to corporate America. For a few weeks, this guy faked signatures when using a credit card. He progressively makes them worse, even drawing pictures on the receipts and nobody notices until he tries to buy $16000 worth of TV's. Make sure you read all it, it's a pretty funny read.

Well I'm beat, so I'm going to go attempt to get some rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Jr.High night was fun I got to see some of (my now 8th grader) friends. lets see... about Hart... well I was disappointed but what do I know about competitions? do you think we at leat did fairly decent? oh by the way when I said you would cry because we did do well I actually meant that you cry because we did so bad... just thought I would tell you.
so you hate phones? well I wouldn't say I hate them (but when your dad's patients call at 3:00 A.M. saying thay have a stomach ache and if they could get a perscription) it gets me extremely mad!
haha! That video of "Who Wants to be a Millionare" was funny, even me a stupid freshman knew the answer! And that picture of the criminal, well thats kind of makes me wonder...
Ok well I better get going now, sorry if my long comment made you bored.
--see you tomorrow---
-your personal assistant, Josh-