Saturday, July 03, 2004

Saturday

Sorry...Couldn't think of a better title. Well, after extensive research, I finally changed web hosts for Clarkville (and probably Junk Co. soon). Tulix's (I can't get over that name) Frontpage sharepoint uploading servers were down for 48 hours. I emailed the only address I found on their site, and it turns out it wasn't even a valid email...I wasn't too supprised. So, I found another host and everything is great with them except I only get 500mb of bandwidth a month, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem. So, if you want a decent web host, let me know (I get 200mb more bandwidth a month for referrals). The domain is still the same: http://www.clarkville.tk

Well, I'm getting ready to head off to Moro Bay to visit relatives. Hopefully I can tap into someone's Wifi for updates (they're on dial-up...no thank you). I'll update later.

BTW- Leo's on KFI today and tomorrow from 12-3, you can listen online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I noticed you had no comments...although I don't have a password to enter so I am doing this anonymous, HI IT'S ANDI There went my cover!! See you soon, life sounds iteresting, I will keep checking up for more of you scoop about your life!